SENIOR FIELD MARKETING & STUDENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - LSU - Baton Rouge, LA
At over 300 college & universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered. Your manager will advise what certification or proof of vaccine requirements apply for this location.
Working as a Senior Marketing Manager for LSU will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will actively engage all guests with the use of but not limited to social media platforms, survey tools and focus groups to determine Guest Satisfaction, assess opportunities for new points of service, concepts, menus and delivery, etc., and assist in managing the day-to-day marketing activities of our campus dining program. You will oversee the meal plan marketing and promotional material development, in addition to having supervision of various marketing interns and other employees, as needed.
- Creates the content and actively participates and engages the use of social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, etc., to communicate and market to the campus community and guests
- Leads in all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities on one or more campuses or within a region
- Supervises activities of and directs all marketing efforts on campus
- Develops and manages annual marketing plans for entire campus operations to include achievement of sales goals for meal plans, retail, residential experience and catering and measure results.
- Works in cooperation with the campus community to enhance campus partnerships and to support sustainability awareness, programming for nutritional and dietary awareness, residential life, etc.
- Coordinates and plans programming and events and lead a diverse committee of university and Chartwells participants
- Creates and distributes collateral for newsletters, programming announcements, promotional activities, guest feedback systems, etc.
- Analyzes customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develops and implements marketing plans and projects for new and existing accounts
- Expands and develops marketing platforms
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results
- Ensures customer satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient uses of resources
- Directs staff to provide scheduled retail services in accordance with corporate policies and presentation standards
- Implements and maintains cash handling standards as outlined in the Corporate Policies and Procedures Manual to eliminate theft of services or Company funds
- Creates marketing presentations
- Monitors industry best practices and trends, for use in the best interest of the organization and the University
- BS degree in Marketing preferred, but not required
- Minimum of three years marketing experience
- Ability to present to large groups and be comfortable speaking to students, parents, leadership and employees
- Proficient computer skills to include various computer programs, Microsoft Office 365 programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent writing skills, including proofreading and narrative descriptions
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Chartwells Higher Ed maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Chartwells Higher Ed are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1183654
SARA C ST CLAIR
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1183654