Senior Graphic Designer-Levy Home Office
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Chicago, IL Hybrid: (Tues, Wed, Thurs in office / Mon & Fri remote)
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
The Senior Graphic Designer drives graphic design and supports design strategy on a global level within all Levy sectors. Develops branding, visual creative, and brand touch-points across all platforms of the brand.
- Conceptualizes and delineates unique visuals and provides feedback according to the client’s needs
- Develops research-based food stories and brand personas for the client
- Drives creative collateral design, brand implementation, and rebrand projects across all channels
- Leads design presentations in partnership with team members and location operators
- Acts as the creative liaison between branding and global marketing teams
- Mentors brand value and design fundamentals
- Establishes creative best practices for Levy’s design process
- Maintains Levy brand standards
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Apt Adobe CC expertise
- Requires strong design + brand sensibility
- Staying up to date with and understanding the latest and greatest global design trends
- Strategic research-driven thinking, and adaptability between multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience with hospitality in the sports & entertainment industry are a plus
- The ability to conceptualize, produce, and implement a brand from start to finish
- Clear and effective communication, focused on building strong creative-client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication / Visual Design
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location require COVID-19 vaccinations and 1 booster. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1038868