Senior Manager, Colleague Experience
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
The Senior Manager, Colleague Experience has direct customer service contact with our Clients, analyzing business performance and developing/ executing new programs. The goal is that outstanding service build and sustain long-term relationships and result in high customer satisfaction and contract renewals/extensions.
- Prepares business reviews
- Improves profitability
- Makes recommendations to identify program enhancements and provide customer value
- Assists in operational set-up of new business
- Expedites day-to-day service problems
- Builds and sustains relationships with clients
- Conducts financial analyses
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience preferred
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, analyze and present complex business reviews to Clients
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills coupled with a strong customer service orientation
- Proven long-term relationship building experience
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical and intuitive judgment and sound decision making
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1150110