Senior Premium Manager- Northwestern University
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As the Senior Premium Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Training Table at Nona Jo's to achieve the best possible guest experience, partner satisfaction and financial results. The ideal candidate will be an experienced operations leader who is focused on people and quality standards, preferably from a high end or Training Table background.
* Overseeing all aspects of Training Table operations
* Ensuring the recruitment and training of team members in our standards and procedures
* Working with the location leadership team to continual drive improvements in guest satisfaction and financial results
* Driving engagement within the Training Table department
* Overseeing all aspects of season planning and event preparation to ensure maximum event readiness
* Building relationships with student athletes and partner
* Partnering with the culinary team to oversee the development of menus
* Working with the location partner to deploy the vision and operational plan for the department
* Ensuring all aspects of the operation are in line with Levy’s Core Signature standards
* Attending BEO meetings to plan for upcoming events
* Working in partnership with other departments to ensure accurate completion of the requisition process
* Working with the culinary and purchasing team to review consumption rates and update par levels as necessary
* Ensuring compliance with all Payment Card Information rules
* Conducting progressive coaching with team members
* Completion of monthly financial reporting and action planning
* Ensuring regular maintenance, cleaning and inspection of all areas and equipment
* Managing team member breaks
* Overseeing recruitment activities for team members
* Holding pre-shift meetings to set the tone for events
* Support location ‘Keys to the Future’ activities to develop future leaders
* Support team member orientation training to ensure all hourly team members have the skills and knowledge to delight our guests
* Overseeing service standards to ensure a high standard of student athlete experience
* Ensuring accurate end of month inventory completion
* Managing team member incidents/accidents and following all required reporting procedures
* Monthly safety training conducted for team members
* Managing team member scheduling in line with demand forecasts
* Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
* Supporting other locations/properties as needed
Skills and Experience
* 3+ experience in a food and beverage operational position
* Previous Training Table experience preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1033775