SERVER ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Unidine is hiring immediately for a full-time & part-time SERVER ASSISTANT position.
- Location: The Woodlands - 10 Stonebrook Drive, Fairport, NY 14450-9434
- Schedule: Full-time & part-time schedule; Wednesday - Sunday, hours may vary. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Prior hospitality experience is not required.
- Starting Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU A fun work environment, robust benefits package, great team members, and a career with one of the top hospitality companies in the nation! You'll work with a talented and supportive team that makes a real impact in the lives of those we serve.
YOU'D MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM Our culinary team is the core of our business. Every day brings new opportunities to enhance lives, create connections, and make a difference. If you enjoy creating memorable experiences, you will be a great addition to the Unidine team!
Summary: Assists servers with various dining room activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports servers in preparing the dining room and table sets.
- Delivers orders to the table. Busses table.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Unidine is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Req ID: 1212907