SERVICE MANAGER - Vending, Micro Market, & OCS/Pantry
- We are hiring immediately for a SERVICE MANAGER position.
- Location: 16575 E 37th Ave. Denver, CO 80239. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6am - 5pm.
- Details: The service manager will oversee the technical aspects of our vending, micro market, & OCS/Pantry operations.
- Requirement: Extensive service management experience.
- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Starting pay: $60-80,000 per year based on experience
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Provides leadership to workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and a variety of equipment ranging from reach-in coolers/freezers to self-service payment kiosks, to commercial coffee brewers, to espresso machines, & even vending machines.
- Leads a team that is responsible for repairing and maintaining this equipment, which includes lifting/moving them.
- Manages, organizes, orders, and inventories all parts for the equipment.
- Dispatches and routes service technicians and install crews.
- Directs workers in electrical, electronic, and mechanical maintenance and repair of machines and equipment. Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in equipmnent. Interprets specifications and schematics of workers.
- Directs workers engaged in assembling, retrofitting, upgrading, and installing equipment. Communicates with clients regarding power/spec requirements, problems, and schedules.
- Studies productivity and schedules to estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet maintenance schedules. Assigns duties. Responsible to manage labor hours to achieve budgeted labor expenses.
- Develops and implements changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of shop, department, or work crew; provides a safe work environment.
Directly supervises and leads employees in the Maintenance and Installation Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Two-year certificate from college or technical school and 3-5 years of experience in management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Colorado Paid Sick Time
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).