SHIFT SUPERVISOR - HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time SHIFT SUPERVISOR - HOURLY positions.
- Location: Canteen Middletown - 3201 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA 17057-3174 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; Sunday - Thursday, 11:00am start time. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Prior warehouse & supervisory experience is preferred, willing to train!
- Starting pay: $22.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Direct the activities of associates during a specific shift and oversee that assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing training and creating work schedules.
- Evaluating the performance of workers, rewarding high performers and disciplining employees who fail to meet reasonable standards of work performance.
- Prepare production or sales reports for management and ensure their unit meets the expectations for quality, productivity and safety.
- Acts as the contact person for employees with complaints or requests for time off.
- May act as a mentor, develop employees and encourage workers to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.