Smoothie Barista, Player Dining - Wrigley Field
COVID-19 vaccination is no longer a requirement for employment for seasonal game day staff. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
About Levy at Wrigley Field: From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, click here to learn more!
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
Position Title: Smoothie Barista
Location: Players Dining
Cubs 2022 Season Schedule: Click Here
Wrigley Concert Schedule: Click Here
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1009532 .
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Makes and serves smoothie drinks. Handles food according to company guidelines and standards for quality beverage-service operations. Interacts with players and other employees in a friendly, courteous manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares smoothies to order using standard measures and recipes
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies and utensils.
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and following prescribed production standards.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by establishing good communication and assisting in the buying decision-making process.
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following all health, safety, and proper sanitation guidelines.
- Assist in opening or closing of the location.
- Other duties as assigned
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 1009532
Levy at Wrigley Field
Levy Wrigley Careers