SPECIALIST, MARKETING SR
Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appetit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appetit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
Working as a Marketing Specialist for Compass will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! The purpose of this job is to assist the food service operation, maintaining established costs and quality standards so as to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Assists in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Analyzes customer/resident research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing accounts
- Expands and develops marketing platforms
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results
- Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget
- Reports on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Creates marketing presentations
- Monitors industry best practices and trends
- BS degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of one year marketing experience
- Ability to present to large groups
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent writing skills
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Associates at Bon Appetit are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).