SR DIRECTOR, DINING SERVICES (MAYO CLINIC) - SE MN
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
**$3,500 SIGN-ON BONUS & RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
The Sr. Director of Dining Services is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day Foodservice operations within 5 SE MN hospitals. You will manage and lead a team of employees, and also be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development. This position will require to live within a certain geographic area within SE MN or be willing to relocate: Austin, Albert Lea, Cannon Falls, Red Wing, or Lake City.
- Operates the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the client with the maximum value for the dollars spent
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs
- Maintains excellent relationships with students, faculty, guests and clients as well as other departments within the community
- Promotes the professional growth and development of the entire team
- Fosters strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the dining service department with the facility plan of operations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of additional experience
- Minimum of five years of Proven Leadership expertise
- Two to four years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1032280