SR. DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (HYBRID-ATLANTA, BOSTON, CHARLOTTE))
Salary: $120k-$130k base
Other Forms of Compensation: Annual bonus
Pay Grade: 18
Compass One Healthcare is a premier healthcare company with 46,000 engaged team members who are focused on delivering quality, value, and exceptional patient experience through specialized services and protocols in more than 1,650 hospital and health system locations in 48 states. Through a combined three-quarters of a century of healthcare experience, Compass One offers seven customer-focused core services: Food and Nutrition, Environmental, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Healthcare Technology Solutions (Clinical Engineering), Facilities Management, and Ambulatory Services. Compass One is committed to the growth and development of its associates, and its unique Positive ImpressionsTM program features a team of 100-plus Patient Experience Managers dedicated to driving a better experience in each of our hospitals. Also, Compass One’s exclusive partnership with Press Ganey leverages rich analytics to better understand how to improve experiences for patients, family, customers, caregivers, and the community.
Directs the strategy and execution of Compass One Marketing (C1H) for high-quality digital campaigns and marketing content to drive brand awareness, support client retention, and empower associate recruitment, engagement, and retention efforts across Compass One accounts and supporting healthcare sectors.
Reports to EVP of Compass One Healthcare. Position is hybrid and can be based in Boston, Atlanta, or Charlotte. Travels 20% of the time to accounts, Company and industry events, and meetings as needed.
- Owns marketing strategy, long-term roadmap, execution, and KPIs for Compass One, including SEO/SEM/Brand Awareness Media Strategy.
- Manages Compass One Marketing Team to ensure alignment, collaboration, and individual team members career growth.
- Directs Compass One brand refresh in FY24.
- Accountable for social media content and strategy across Compass One, Morrison and Crothall, and works with external agency and sector Marcom teams on content and social media measurement and performance.
- Owns the C1H Website including content, functionality, and optimization; directs a C1H website refresh in FY24 to complement the Compass One brand refresh.
- Owns internal brand digital channels including strategy, execution, and governance.
- Manages C1H Digital Marketing team and alignment across Sales, Operations, Talent Acquisition, Marcom, and Sales Enablement.
- Aligns team content production with sector content strategy and channel needs to drive engagement with key pieces of though leadership and case study content.
- Owns creation and execution of strategic content for partners-ANA, Press Ganey, HealthTrust, Vizient.
- Communicates regularly with Morrison and Crothall brand managers to ensure successful campaign performance and aligned content development.
- Directs and measures all campaign performance, adjusting when necessary.
- Implements lead-gen funnels across all digital opportunities.
- Focused on brand awareness, retention, associate recruitment, and long-term company growth.
- Owns Intranet (MyCompass) look and feel and refresh in close coordination with the Comms team.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, digital marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a marketing or digital marketing role required.
- Support service and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong people and project management experience required.
- Proficiency and active use of Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Content and Project Management Tools (e.g. Monday, Sprout Social, Hub Spot, Marketo, etc.), and the Microsoft Office Suite, including Smartsheet, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.). Proficient in WordPress or similar content management systems
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task, including effectively planning and managing initiatives from start to finish with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-directed and proactive; works independently and virtually with little supervision.
- Ability to build trust and relationships with Company influencers, including senior leaders, Sales, support team, and operational leaders.
- Ability to track and readily share metrics related to all areas of responsibility. Includes monitoring and measuring ROI and putting it into context for leadership.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Works extremely well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and adapts well to working with short deadlines and tight turn-around situations.
- Readily accepts ownership of projects and maintains a positive, supportive attitude with a highly collaborative "team" mentality.
Apply to Compass One Healthcare today!
Compass One Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Compass One maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Compass One are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1215772