Sr. Manager, Technology Delivery (Hybrid CLT)
Compass Digital is the innovation company within Compass Group, creating cutting-edge digital retail experiences for universities, hospitals, corporate offices, sports and entertainment venues, and beyond.
We are a diverse team of inventive problem solvers focused on creating new solutions rooted in the user’s actual needs. We design products and services to create experiences that improve the lives of our users. We believe in the power of ‘What If?’ and combining creative people with different talents to make a dent in the world. Solving complex problems is not work, it’s fun and we are all here to dream up the most engaging solutions in the world, with the smartest people we know.
Compass Group is the leading foodservice management and support services company with $17 billion in revenue in 2017. In 2020 and 2021, Compass Group was named one of Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women, and was named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune as well as being ranked #1 by Food Management’s Top 50 in 2022.
Learn more about us here:
Learn more about what we do here [Video]
LOCATION: This position is located in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must live within a commutable distance from our Charlotte office.
SCHEDULE: The position will be on a Hybrid Schedule in the office 3 days a week.
This highly visible position in our Digital Services Organization will assume the management of a team of project managers delivering front of house retail technology projects, including mobile ordering, point of sale systems, kiosks, digital signage, and cashless payment solutions. The incumbent will have responsibility for both strategic and tactical delivery of the technology, including: project planning and assignments, delivery process improvements, customer engagement, vendor management and financial oversight of department. The incumbent will interface directly with our Digital Strategy and Client Leadership teams, including treasury, infrastructure support, business operators and our client technology representatives, to manage and grow an exceptional digital program.
- Direct and prioritize the work load of project managers, mentoring and coaching as needed, while serving as primary escalation point for customers, clients and team members
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure that the team is aligned to the business’s digital strategy; support sales opportunities as needed
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality work at the appropriate margins with a focus on client satisfaction
- Monitor all aspects of project delivery lifecycle and technology roadmap for continuous performance improvements
- Lead communications with the business and stakeholders regarding upcoming projects and ensure risks are identified and mitigated
- Build strong inter-personal relationships with peers and key stakeholders to help drive enhanced solution delivery and customer satisfaction
- 10+ years experience managing project delivery teams; experience with retail front of house solutions a plus (POS, kiosk, etc)
- Experience with traditional project management practices; PMP certification recommended
- Demonstrated experience forming cohesive and high performing delivery teams
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization, time management and organization skills
- Experience working in Microsoft suite of application required, including MS SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at senior levels
- Track record and uncompromising commitment to providing excellent customer service and value to our business at all touchpoints
- Travel required - approximately 30%
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Compass Digital maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1183859
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1183859