Other Forms of Compensation: Benefits
Become part of Restaurant Associates, the industry’s leading provider of dining and event catering for some of the nation's most prestigious museums, performing arts centers and corporations! Voted Glassdoor's Employee Choice Awards- Best Places to Work in 2021, This is R/A !
The Senior Receptionist provides general office and account support to multiple conference centers for events and high volume hospitality services. The selected individual must work well under pressure and provide outstanding customer experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone calls and directs callers to appropriate associates.
- Takes and retrieves messages.
- Provides callers with general information, including company address, directions and other related information.
- Greets and directs visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Uses intercom/voicemail system to announce appointments and calls.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail; coordinates the pickup and delivery of packages and mail.
- Opens and closes visitor area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Restaurant Associates maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1212579