Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator - FTX Arena
Position Title: [[title]]
Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1114206.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: The Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and scheduling team members for the Levy Premium Department at FTX Arena. The Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator is also a guest-facing professional who has strong communication skills, work ethic, and can-do attitude. This core role will effectively serve as a liaison to the organization and communicate between the Premium departments to ensure a streamlined operation, and will assist with essential administrative responsibilities including but not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and client centric manner.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employee documents, including but not limited to proposed corrective action notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, administrators.
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of all Team Members.
- Ensure event schedules are communicated in advance and confirmed via email and phone
- Assist with event day check in/out, including set-up and break down of employee check-in area
- Uphold the uniform policy by managing the distribution and inventory of uniforms
- Distribute and communicate event-day details, including changes in policies or events
- Assist in facilitating engagement opportunities such as raffles, team member giveaways, etc.
- Assist the Premium Managers with event-related duties such as but not limited to, assisting guests.
- Assist with ordering supplies when necessary.
- Communicate daily with the Management team.
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
- Completes monthly schedules.
- Assist the Director of Premium.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1114206