STEWARD (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time STEWARD position.
- Location: The Langford - 1851 Carroll Francher Way, College Station, TX 77845. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available. 10:00am - 8:00pm, days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience required.
- Perks: Free meals and uniforms.
- COVID vaccination required.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- COVID vaccination required.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1007418.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Summary: Perform job duties required to maintain kitchen work areas, kitchen equipment in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors at appropriate intervals to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Operates large electric machines such as dishwashers, sanitizers, trash compactors, and glass crushers.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks and all other food prep surfaces as assigned.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans in appropriate and assigned areas.
- Washes dishes, posts, pans, utensils and other food preparation machines and equipment.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas observing all safe lifting standards.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up as requested.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
- Complies with all outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1007418