- We are hiring immediately for a full-time STEWARD position.
- Location: P&G Cincinnati - GO- 1 Proctor & Gamble Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Friday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1184147.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Perform job duties required to maintain kitchen work areas, kitchen equipment in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors at appropriate intervals to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Operates large electric machines such as dishwashers, sanitizers, trash compactors, and glass crushers.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks and all other food prep surfaces as assigned.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans in appropriate and assigned areas.
- Washes dishes, posts, pans, utensils and other food preparation machines and equipment.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas observing all safe lifting standards.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up as requested.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
- Complies with all outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1184147
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1184147