STOREROOM/DELIVERY (FULL-TIME and PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time STOREROOM/DELIVERY positions.
- Location: Northern Kentucky University - 20 Kenton Drive, Highland Heights KY 41076 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and part-time schedules. Days may vary, 1st shift. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous utility experience is preferred but not required. Willing to train!
- Perks: Daily meals and no weekends!
- Starting pay: $13.50 per hour
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1223529.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: Responsible for receiving storage and inventory for all departmental supplies and food stuffs, along with maintaining sanitation in storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
- Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by non-spoilage of food.
- Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of perishable food items per standards.
- Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
- Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as established by company ordering protocols and procedures.
- Secures designated areas of potential theft, dangerous chemicals, supplies and equipment to safeguard associates. Follows all security procedures regarding storeroom organization.
- Transports food and supplies in appropriate containers or vehicles as indicated to ensure food or supplies arrive safely and intact.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used to proper resources.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadlines.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets. Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to department safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record may be required in some cases where transporting supplies on behalf of the company is needed.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Chartwells Higher Ed maintains a drug-free workplace.