Suites Manager - Charlotte Motor Speedway
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As a Suites Manager, you will be responsible for leading your team members in executing The Levy Difference regarding our suites/premium services. From hiring, training, and developing team members to ensuring that all costs are met and quality show standards are maintained at all times, you will be representing Levy and communicating our philosophies and culture to all that you come in contact with.
* Supports all company initiatives
* Executes show quality standards at all times
* Maintains positive relationships with guests and obtains regular feedback
* Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
* Ensures all security, safety and sanitation standards are met
* Ensures operations comply with brand clarity statement while working the location
* Has excellent brand-specific culinary, wine and beverage knowledge
* Effectively uses Purchasing and all financial control systems
* Controls cost areas to assist the unit in meeting financial goals
* Knows all financial areas and statements
* Manages team to build top-line sales
* Achieves assigned delegated budget goals
* Meets daily sales and cost goals
* Effectively uses all team training and development tools
* Hires hourly team who can deliver Levy operating standards and philosophies
* Ensures that all team members adhere to guidelines as stated in Levy manuals
* Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
* Teams unit to meet operational needs
* Other duties, as assigned
* 2+ years of experience in a food and beverage operational position
* Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1151357
ANTOINETTE H MARTINEZ