Position Title: [[req_jobTitle]]
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Ensures that suites are set-up prior to guest arrival and that established food presentation and quantities are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all suites in designated area are properly set before guests arrive.
- Works closely with suite attendants and culinary staff to ensure proper presentation and set food quantities are met.
- Develops a positive rapport with guests.
- Follows responsible alcohol service policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year leadership experience.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for up to 12 hours.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.