SUPERVISOR, DIETS-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time SUPERVISOR, DIETS-HOURLY position.
- Location: OCH Regional Medical Center - 400 Hospital Rd., Starkville, MS 39759. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday with alternating weekends, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous supervisor experience preferred.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1005110.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based on established objectives, standards, policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Assists in the maintenance of sound inter-departmental relations and the integration of the dining service department with the facility plan of operations. Assists with the provision of nutrition care throughout the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises subordinate staff to ensure quality food production and an enjoyable dining experience for residents, guests and staff.
- Assists dietitian with the administration of the Nutrition Care Program per Morrison Senior Dining standards, as well as state and federal guidelines; ensures inspection ready status at all times.
- Administers safety, sanitation, security and maintenance programs as assigned.
- Facilitates excellent relations with clients and residents; establishes and maintains close working relationships with dining service supervisors, employees and other community departments.
- Performs dietary counseling as designated.
- Provides nutrition information to individual residents; participates in wellness activities as applicable in the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1005110