SUPERVISOR, DINING ON-CALL
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time DINING SUPERVISOR, ON-CALL position.
- Location: Saratoga National Golf Course-458 Union Ave. Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, but not required.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1016400.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Hospitality is not only in our name; it is the foundation upon which our company was built. Mazzone Hospitality originated over 30 years ago with a small restaurant in downtown Schenectady. Our commitment to customer service over the years has brought us to where we are today as the most prestigious hospitality company in upstate New York. We have two distinct divisions, On/Off premise catering and business dining. Although we are still family rooted, most recently in 2017 we took our company to the next level by partnering with Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group North America. Currently we operate within 18 different locations throughout the capital district, and have over 1,000 employees on our team. Nothing is too small when it comes to attention to details. The desire to provide exceptional service is the foundation upon which we will build your experience with us.
Summary: Responsible for coordinating patient meal service; e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick up, special requests and needs for Dining on Call Program. Ensures employees are adequately trained and units are properly staffed to provide service.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Nutrition Operators, Workstation and Wait Staff Associates.
- Oversees systems and processes to ensure that the strategic and operational objectives of the Dining on Call service are accomplished.
- Assists in the selection and orientation of employees and oversees training of Dining on Call staff.
- Works with Nutrition Operators to ensure alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Evaluates patient meal selection, tray completion, tray delivery, and tray retrieval process on a daily basis.
- Responsive to patient's needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports needed assistance to supervisor as appropriate.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Oversees development and implementation of action plan within Dining on Call service, as appropriate.
- Coordinates and oversees daily and weekly activities/tasks performed by Dining on Call staff.
- Develops and posts employees schedules according to department's policy.
- Updates and communicates job flows changes of Dining on Call positions, as applicable.
- Interacts with nursing to ensure patients' diet prescriptions are accurate, and patient's food needs are met.
- Communicates any patient related problems/concerns to appropriate personnel, in a timely manner following departmental procedures.
- Submits all required documentation, reports, and logs in a timely, professional and complete manner.
- Visits patients on an assigned nursing unit or area and helps ensure that every patient is visited by a member of the management or professional team at least once during their hospital stay.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state, and JCAHO.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving, assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Mazzone are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1016400