Supervisor, Operations - Wrigley Rooftops
COVID-19 vaccination is no longer a requirement for employment for seasonal game day staff. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
About Levy: From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, click here to learn more!
About Levy at Wrigley Rooftops: Located across the street from Wrigley Field are the Wrigley Rooftops. We are one of the most unique professional sports experiences in the country. Up to 200 guests can enjoy an all-inclusive food buffet and bar service including beer, wine, soft drinks and water at one of our 11 multi-level club spaces. Each venue offers a unique vantage point of the field as well as rooftop seating to comfortably enjoy the game. This is a seasonal position based specifically around Chicago Cubs home games and special events at Wrigley Field.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
Position: Operations Supervisor
Department: Wrigley Rooftops
Reports to: Director of Operations / Assistant Director of Operations - Wrigley Rooftops
As the Operations Supervisor, you will direct the activities of associates during a specific shift and oversee that assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure are maintained.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conducting interviews for game day staff
- Assisting and training of supervisors
- Setting up pre-shift meetings
- Monitoring operations at each property daily
- Completing daily building audits (temp logs, maintenance reports, etc.)
- Enforcing rules and regulations amongst all Wrigley Rooftops employees
- Ensuring all safety and sanitation regulations are followed daily
- Oversee staff on non-event days (deliveries, cleaning, inventory audits, etc.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Climb up and down up to 7 flights of stairs
- Sustain physical activity for prolonged periods of time.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Engage with guests in a personable and friendly manner
- Stay organized
- Be available for ALL Chicago Cubs home game and special events at Wrigley Field
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED, bachelors, or associates degree (preferred).
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
- Clean and presentable appearance
- Previous management or supervisory experience required
- Will need valid ServSafe Alcohol certification
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 1140566
Levy at Wrigley Rooftops