SUPERVISOR, SANITATION-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
- We have an opening for a full-time SUPERVISOR, SANITATION-HOURLY position.
- Location: Tesla - 13101 Harold Green Rd. Austin, TX 78725. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule available; 6:00 am - 2:30 pm or 10:00 pm - 6:00 am. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous Sanitation Supervisor experience is preferred.
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.?
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Full time associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Supervises, coordinates and controls the collection, removal and disposal of refuse/yard waste from commercial and residential customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules and supervises the daily collection of refuse and waste.
- Oversees associates during a specific shift.
- Performs field inspections to ensure collection is done safely and efficiently.
- Investigates and responds to customer complaints promptly and tactfully.
- Monitors and inspects the repair and preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Prepares required status, maintenance, accident, injury and other reports; submits reports to supervisor.
- Identifies and uses cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
- Maintains appropriate office records and files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).