SUPERVISOR, SHIFT- HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time SHIFT SUPERVISOR-HOURLY position.
- Location: Foxwoods-350 Trolley Lane Blvd. Mashantucket, CT 06338 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Willing to train!
- Native Americans receive preference in employment opportunities in accordance with Tribal law.
View MERO's "Rights of Preference Eligible Individuals" Form here: http://www.mptnlaw.com/MERO/RightsNotice.pdf
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1114497.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Direct the activities of associates during a specific shift and oversee that assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing training and creating work schedules.
- Evaluating the performance of workers, rewarding high performers and disciplining employees who fail to meet reasonable standards of work performance.
- Prepare production or sales reports for management and ensure their unit meets the expectations for quality, productivity and safety.
- Acts as the contact person for employees with complaints or requests for time off.
- May act as a mentor, develop employees and encourage workers to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1114497