SUPV, GROUP SALES
Position Title: [[Groupsales Supervisor]]
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1047289.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
* Ensures all catering services exceed guest expectations
* Successfully presents Levy catering services to guests in a manner that exceeds guest expectations and profitability
* Communicates client’s needs through timely and detailed written and verbal communications to ensure internal understanding/compliance and external guest’s expectation of services
* Develops location-specific food and wine knowledge
* Initiates contact with clients to secure their food and beverage selections in advance of event date
* Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
* Ensures team members are consistently delivering heartfelt hospitality to every guest, every time
* Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
* Respond and assist in any departmental guest service issues
* Executes all menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Director of Catering in accordance with Levy standards
* Employs good safety and sanitation practices
* Follows and enforces responsible alcohol service policies
* Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in the team member training manual and employee handbook
* Displays a positive attitude towards team members
* Other duties, as assigned
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1047289