SVP ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Senior Vice President- Enterprise Technology Services
Compass Group USA, a global leader in contract foodservice and hospitality is looking for a Senior Vice President- Enterprise Technology Services to lead Enterprise Technology Services for all of Compass Group North America.
This role will report into the Chief Digital & Technology Officer for Compass Group NA
This highly influential senior technology executive role will demonstrably exhibit the seasoned experience crucial to drive technology and data, business-alignment and leadership skills to lead an enterprise class shared service technology organization, in supporting a growing, sophisticated, multi-billion-dollar B2B service business.
The leader in this role will oversee and drive results in the following areas:
IT Service Management
Data Management & Enablement
Infrastructure & Operations
- Demonstrating highly developed relationship skills will be at a premium in this client driven service organization; working with business leaders, using significant influencing, negotiation, collaborative, and communication skills to set, lead and deliver against expectations at all levels.
- This role will bring proven capability to own and drive enterprise transformational technology programs. The ability to drive positive change, challenging the status quo, while exhibiting patient pragmatism around resource capacities and shifting business priorities will also be critical.
- In this role, you will thrive at bringing experienced leadership to empower large teams of highly capable technology professionals and leaders, bringing structure, governance, and servant leadership to this continually maturing organization. This individual will also be a strong believer in developing, retaining, and attracting quality technology professionals for their long-term career growth, within an organization which itself has a validated, consistent growth record.
- A strong understanding of the current and evolving enterprise technology landscape and implementing enterprise architecture and service delivery is a key requirement.
- The role will provide strategic business alignment and support in leading a growing enterprise data enablement and analytics practice.
- A deep understanding of and drive to mitigate technology-related risks are a must, including cybersecurity, operational, incident response, disaster recovery, data privacy and internal controls.
- A desire and proven capability to run IT as a business is crucial; bringing fiscally responsible oversight of significant technology budgets, along with demonstrable commercial skills in partnering with technology and business partners to ensure secure, scalable, innovative, and cost-efficient technology solutions and services are consistently delivered both today and into the future.
- 15 years enterprise technology services and solutions leadership
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree a plus
Apply to Compass Group today!
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 983168