Talent Acquisition Internship
Hourly Rate: $19 per hour
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Intern
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We are looking for a motivated and people-oriented person to work closely with the Compass Group Talent Acquisition team. The key focus areas for this internship will be in Recruitment and Staffing. This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to apply the skills they have learned and apply them in a professional setting
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Customer service experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Enjoy building relationships
- Must be undergraduate student pursuing a degree in human resources, business or other relevant degree.
- Computer skills including intermediate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Assist the entry level talent acquisition team source viable candidates for available openings.
- Monitor and post job requisitions within the applicant tracking system (ATS), ensuring accurate and quality postings.
- Partner with external vendors to drive applicant conversion.
- Analyze and report on talent acquisition data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 1141140
ZACHARY R ANDERSON