TALENT MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST (REMOTE)
Salary: $80-90k base
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Compass Group, the world’s largest contract foodservice company, has a Great Opportunity for career development and growth here at its North America headquarters in Charlotte, NC as an HRIS Functional Analyst within Compass Group’s North America Division’s Business Systems department.
The HRIS team at Compass is responsible for managing and supporting HR technology solutions and 3rd party vendor relationships. Compass is looking for an experienced Functional analyst who will play a key role as the systems administrator as well as contribute as a subject matter expert on driving the technology roadmap for Talent Management.
This position’s focus will be on the support and maintenance of the Talent Management modules which includes (Performance, Goals, Development, Succession Planning and Calibration) within SuccessFactors. This will include leading the planning and execution of our year end Performance review process as well as supporting both calibration and succession planning.
- Participate in all HRIS assigned activities, including process definition and design, documentation, configuration, application testing, as well as some project management and internal communication activities as needed.
- Produce high quality documentation, including business requirements, procedural documentation, operational and process flow documents, and test scripts.
- Perform as the systems administrator for SuccessFactors and other HR Technology related projects, using system knowledge and expertise to understand business processes, gaps and opportunities to convert that knowledge into effective and efficient business solutions
- Liaison between technical and non -technical teams to ensure the development of solutions.
- Serve as a thought leader and expert resource with internal Business Partners for SuccessFactors Talent Modules.
- Collaborate with Business Partners on Design, Build and Implementation of innovative solutions and processes with the Talent Management team
- A basic understanding of all modules within SuccessFactors with a strong focus on the Talent Management Modules (Performance, Succession, Goals and Calibration)
- A basic understanding of roles and responsibilities within the People Strategy and Solutions team and the business partners that we support.
- A working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and Human Resources Information Systems (SuccessFactors Employee central or others) and the ability to collaborate with others and make recommendations regarding system best practices to assure technology solutions support the Human Resources delivery model.
- Building and maintaining templates within the platform
- Leading the launch and support of talent management processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy, efficiency, and a winning team spirit.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supporting a SaaS based solution.
- Strong understanding of Talent Management Processes and HR systems (SAP or SuccessFactors preferred)
- 2+ years of experience supporting and/or configuring systems or SaaS applications.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and capturing milestones and mitigating any potential barriers to success.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Compass Corporate maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1198119