TECH SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Crypto.com Arena
Position Title: [[extTitle]]
Starting Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1184392.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: As the Levy Technical Support Specialist for Crypto.com Arena, you will be responsible for facilitating our client’s success through the appropriate use of technology. You will work closely with the Levy Regional Technology team, vendors, partner technology contacts, and other Levy departments to ensure that all Levy software and hardware systems are functioning properly, facilitating the best experience for our client and our customers. Implementing the "best" technology solutions is a key component to our success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hardware support and troubleshooting including, but not limited to:
- Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Servers
- Point of Sale hardware: Terminals, credit card devices, printers, tablets, etc.
- Provide software support and troubleshooting for office and point of sale systems
- Assist with system installations, maintenance, and upgrades
- Open and track support tickets with POS vendor when needed
- Solid understanding of the relationship between hardware and software
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Understanding of routers and switches
- Understanding of TCP/IP - Static, DHCP, Subnets, etc.
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of wireless technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Point-of-Sale systems is a plus but not required
- Available to work multiple shifts (weekdays, weeknights, weekends, & holidays)
- Ability to work long shifts
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1184392
MONIQUE M FRIAS
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1184392