TECHNICIAN, AUDIO VISUAL - San Francisco, CA (ON-CALL)
- We are hiring immediately for an on-call AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN position.
- Location: Merck - 213 E Grand Ave., San Francisco, CA 94080. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: On-Call; Monday through Friday, shifts will vary depending on need. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No previous experience is necessary.
- Starting Pay Rate: $16.99 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1134535.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Ensures that all audio visual requirements requested by clients are met and will be able to interface various types of audio visual, communication, and presentation technology. Responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring timely responses to all inquiries for space or service needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews customer and meeting planner requests from the reservation system and provides equipment/assistance at the time and place necessary. Also responsible for gathering information from email and phone communications and distributing to the assigned contact.
- Provides problem escalation support and issue resolution. Follows-up on service challenges and works with the manager to take corrective action.
- Provides technical assistance for all meetings and customers that require tech services for their events.
- Follows SOPs for audio-visual support, as provided by the AV Manager and Director of Technology and Operations.
- Adheres to preventative maintenance room sweeps on a weekly basis, and reports sweep information through the database.
- Changes data projectors, lamps and cabling pieces associated with all the various integrated systems throughout the portfolio.
- Reviews operation of equipment with customer and ensures that the customer is comfortable with its operation.
- Offers assistance in operation of equipment and helps solve problems if customer is unsure of requirements.
- Educates the staff and customers on the basics of all AV equipment in the facility.
- Maintains metrics associated with room equipment inventory and repairs/replacements completed in conference rooms.
- Communicates with co-workers and service partners to ensure updated information is shared.
- Assists with conference room set-ups, break downs and any other areas where assistance is needed.
- Keeps the A/V storerooms organized and well managed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year of experience supporting audio visual for events.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1134535