- We are hiring immediately for full-time TECHNICIAN positions.
- Location: Canteen Miami OCS 2301 SW 32nd Avenue Suite 100 Pembroke Park, FL 33023 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday schedule, more details upon interview!
- Requirement: Technician experience is a plus, willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Auto Visual Technician
- “Recruiter customize based on specifications of the job.”
Primary responsibilities include operation of all Audio Visual (AV) support resources for Conference Solutions. Collaborate professionally with Conference Solutions staff, Compass employees and other departments to service all AV technical support requests for events. The AV Technician will serve as the onsite AV point person and coordinator for assigned events.
- Provide solutions for presentation needs occasionally under high-pressure circumstances
- Responsible for following protocols for A/V products and services.
- Responsible for completing all AV event setup and teardown for events.
- Provide professional, courteous technical support service to all customers with an emphasis on client services.
- Operational support and training for all AV devices within client’s properties.
- Provide immediate response to requests for assistance to events in progress.
- Setup, calibration and technical support for following types of systems: display devices and mounting systems to include projectors front and rear, large screen LCD monitors.
- Setup and operation of portable audio systems including music program and speech reinforcement.
- Oversee resources to proactively ensure high quality service delivery while striving for continuous improvement
- Assist with room brokering daily
- Assist with Approvals in booking system daily
- Responsible for ensuring inventory pars are maintained
- Responsible for cleaning, maintaining and shutting down conference rooms nightly.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in an audio visual related position
- Previous desktop support experience a plus, Microsoft certification and/or experience with Microsoft productivity suite products, Apple, Microsoft, Adobe and other presentation formats and utilities required as well as knowledge of a wide variety of audio, video and teleconferencing technologies
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).