TECHNICIAN, SERVICE (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time TECHNICIAN, SERVICE position.
- Location: 3201 Fulling Mill Rd, Middletown, PA, 17057 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time: Monday through Friday, 07:00 AM to 03:30 PM. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Must have prior technical experience working with coffee equipment and small appliances. Willing to train.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Repairs, maintains and assists in the installation of vending machines and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to dispatch calls for machine repairs using company-owned vehicle.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Visually inspects and listens to machines to determine causes of malfunctions; dismantles machines to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems; removes and replaces worn or defective parts; repairs broken parts; realigns and adjusts components; tests machine operation following repair.
- Reviews inventory and orders parts; ships and receives machines; maintains equipment inventory.
- Prepares machines for installation at accounts; assists in installations and removals.
- Sets up and operates mechanical equipment and small hand tools, such as drills, grinders and welding torches, for machine repair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).