UTILITY STEWARD - Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Position Title: [[title]]
Join us for the exciting 2022 event season at the Jacob K Javits Center. Featuring such conventions as the National Auto Show, Comic Con, the Toy Show, Salesforce/Dreamforce and many more.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 944662.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Perform job duties required to maintain kitchen work areas, kitchen equipment in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors at appropriate intervals to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Operates large electric machines such as dishwashers, sanitizers, trash compactors, and glass crushers.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks and all other food prep surfaces as assigned.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans in appropriate and assigned areas.
- Washes dishes, posts, pans, utensils and other food preparation machines and equipment.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas observing all safe lifting standards.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up as requested.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
- Complies with all outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
Req ID: 944662
DANIEL W KELLY