WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full time WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT positions.
- Location: Canteen Vending - 4500 Distriplex Cove, Memphis TN 38118 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Sunday - Thursday with alternating Fridays, 10:00 am - Until. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No previous experience is required. Willing to train!
- Starting pay: $15.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Conveys materials from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Places materials/goods on racks, shelves and bins or in refrigerated rooms according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves; conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Drives vehicle to transport stored items or to pick up items.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.