- We are hiring immediately for a full-time WAREHOUSE/DELIVERY position.
- Location: Mayo Clinic Harwick - 205 3rd Ave. SW Rochester, MN 55905. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule available; Monday - Friday; 6:00 am - 2:30 pm.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred.
- Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Starting Pay: $16.56 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1042220.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Performs functions in warehouse involving receiving, picking, pulling and loading of materials in a safe manner. Drives company vehicle to transport products, supplies, mail and cash to and from specified destinations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Withdraws merchandise and supplies from the warehouse.
- Verifies load against products ordered; prepares delivery tickets or shipping papers when applicable.
- Loads products, supplies, mail and cash onto vehicle; drives to designated locations; unloads truck, and distributes delivered items as instructed; picks up product, supplies and cash funds to be returned to branch or designated location; obtains and approves receipts or delivery slips; returns to warehouse and unloads vehicle distributing items as directed.
- Collects empty containers and unsold merchandise for return to warehouse and/or disposal.
- Monitors product usage; makes adjustments to control inventory turns.
- Ensures proper handling of perishable products; maintains refrigeration of food and beverages.
- Maintains security of cash and property by locking unattended vehicle, securing funds in a locked safe, and securing keys and vehicle at end of shift.
- Unloads and cleans trash from vehicle; performs daily vehicle operative checks; maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations; reports vehicle problems; secures keys and vehicle.
- Performs the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience with forklift and power jacks. Valid driver's license required based on vehicle to be used according to state or federal requirements.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1042220