- We are hiring immediately for a full-time WAREHOUSE/DELIVERY position.
- Location: Canteen @ Market-Kansas- 17501 West 98th Street Unit #P12-39, Lenexa, KS 66219-1704 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Sunday - Thursday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous delivery driving and warehouse experience is preferred, but not required. Willing to train!
- Starting pay: $17.50 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Performs functions in warehouse involving receiving, picking, pulling and loading of materials in a safe manner. Drives company vehicle to transport products, supplies, mail and cash to and from specified destinations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Withdraws merchandise and supplies from the warehouse.
- Verifies load against products ordered; prepares delivery tickets or shipping papers when applicable.
- Loads products, supplies, mail and cash onto vehicle; drives to designated locations; unloads truck, and distributes delivered items as instructed; picks up product, supplies and cash funds to be returned to branch or designated location; obtains and approves receipts or delivery slips; returns to warehouse and unloads vehicle distributing items as directed.
- Collects empty containers and unsold merchandise for return to warehouse and/or disposal.
- Monitors product usage; makes adjustments to control inventory turns.
- Ensures proper handling of perishable products; maintains refrigeration of food and beverages.
- Maintains security of cash and property by locking unattended vehicle, securing funds in a locked safe, and securing keys and vehicle at end of shift.
- Unloads and cleans trash from vehicle; performs daily vehicle operative checks; maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations; reports vehicle problems; secures keys and vehicle.
- Performs the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience with forklift and power jacks. Valid driver's license required based on vehicle to be used according to state or federal requirements.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.