WAREHOUSE/DELIVERY - Phoenix International Raceway
Position Title: [[title]]
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1017306.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Performs functions in warehouse involving receiving, picking, pulling and loading of materials in a safe manner. Drives company vehicle to transport products, supplies, mail and cash to and from specified destinations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Withdraws merchandise and supplies from the warehouse.
- Verifies load against products ordered; prepares delivery tickets or shipping papers when applicable.
- Loads products, supplies, mail and cash onto vehicle; drives to designated locations; unloads truck, and distributes delivered items as instructed; picks up product, supplies and cash funds to be returned to branch or designated location; obtains and approves receipts or delivery slips; returns to warehouse and unloads vehicle distributing items as directed.
- Collects empty containers and unsold merchandise for return to warehouse and/or disposal.
- Monitors product usage; makes adjustments to control inventory turns.
- Ensures proper handling of perishable products; maintains refrigeration of food and beverages.
- Maintains security of cash and property by locking unattended vehicle, securing funds in a locked safe, and securing keys and vehicle at end of shift.
- Unloads and cleans trash from vehicle; performs daily vehicle operative checks; maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations; reports vehicle problems; secures keys and vehicle.
- Performs the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience with forklift and power jacks. Valid driver's license required based on vehicle to be used according to state or federal requirements.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1017306
Phoenix International Raceway
DORIS V LARTEY
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 1017306