Warehouse Lead Attendant - State Farm Arena
Position Title: Warehouse Lead Attendant - State Farm Arena
Starting Pay: $19.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1063749 .
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Works with warehouse associates to prepare and move merchandise according to established safety, performance and accuracy standards. Maintains and verifies documentation to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the distribution center. Performance directly impacts overall safety, cost and service metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures appropriate functions, duties and procedures are performed as directed by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Receives, unloads, moves and loads merchandise.
- Verifies correct counts of items received and notes discrepancies or damages.
- Issues and delivers items to the proper destination and obtains signatures to document delivery/receipt.
- Maintains proper storage of inventory merchandise to avoid spills or spoilage; rotates stock according to schedule.
- Maintains work area in a safe and proper manner; reports any unsafe and/or hazardous conditions.
- Manages and maintains stock control; plans future needs and adjusting par levels, processes stock order review orders, controls dead stock and maintains scheduling of deliveries on dock.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program