Warehouse Lead: John B. Hynes Veteran Memorial Convention Center
Job Duties: The Warehouse Lead is responsible for receiving and distributing product and equipment and providing general direction to the Warehousmen
- Walks and stands intermittently.
- Frequently reaches, lifts, stoops and bends.
- Lifts and transports inventory weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Pushes and pulls equipment and product weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Reads, speaks, writes and comprehends English.
- Possess basic computer and math skills.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1055880 .
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location will require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows receiving/purchasing/distribution guidelines.
- Using computer enters information on receiving and distribution of products.
- Cross references purchase order with delivery invoice to ensure receiving accuracy.
- Assigns Warehousemen duties for each shift.
- Maintains appropriate cooler and freezer temperatures logs and ensures warehouse refrigeration areas and equipment function properly and timely communicates malfunctions or need for repair to management.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of warehouse storage areas.
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1055880
PAULA A QUIROGA