- We are hiring immediately for a WAREHOUSE MANAGER position.
- Location: 3536 ARDEN Rd Hayward, CA 94545. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday- Friday, 1pm- 10pm. No weekends.
- Requirement: Previous management experience and must have a valid driver’s license.
- Salary Range: $64,000- 81,500.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory, product distribution, and turnover.
- Ensures quality, cleanliness, merchandising, customer service and company policies and programs are maintained.
- Reviews service frequencies to assure maximum sales without jeopardizing customer satisfaction.
- Schedules and modifies warehouse structure to improve productivity, control overtime compensation, manage employee scheduling, and ensure the operation has sufficient labor each day.
- Oversees all aspects of building maintenance including repairs, housekeeping and security.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of warehouse supervisory or related experience.
- Warehouse, facilities maintenance, support services, military, and/or housekeeping experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Union experience is preferred.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.