BARTENDER (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full time BARTENDER position.
- Location: Delta Phoenix - 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard TE, Phoenix, AZ 85034 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Weekends. Days and hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous bartending experience is preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Perks: Weekly pay! Free parking!
- Starting Pay: $14.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1272428.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Application Deadline: applications are accepted ongoing until all openings are filled for this position. If an applicant is declined due to the position being filled, they may still be considered for future opportunities and are always welcome to reapply.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly executed.
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1272428