Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Other Forms of Compensation:
Become part of Restaurant Associates, the industry’s leading provider of dining and event catering for some of the nation's most prestigious museums, performing arts centers and corporations! Voted Glassdoor's Employee Choice Awards- Best Places to Work in 2021, This is R/A !
Working as the Café Manager at a premier corporate account, you are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the cafe serving breakfast and lunch daily, Monday through Friday. You will lead of team of hourly associates, ensure operational excellence and client satisfaction.
The schedule for this position is primarily Monday through Friday, 6am to 3pm.
- Marketing and Retail operations
- Ensure retail and foodservice outlets are consistently top quality
- Team management and scheduling of <10 hourly associates
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers, guests and client as well as other departments
- BS, Hospitality or Culinary degree
- Two to three years of related foodservice operation experience
- High volume retail, production or catering experience
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Restaurant Associates maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1271047