Client Services Director
Position Title: CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR - NEW YORK, NY
Pay: $90,000 - $115,000
Let’s talk about Canteen One! We are the national account management arm for Canteen, the largest and most experienced food and retail service company in the United States. We help our clients take the best breaks possible by providing unique and customized office coffee, vending, market, and pantry programs from coast-to-coast.
As a Client Services Director you will directly oversee Canteen One’s Client Team to ensure client retention, growth, customer satisfaction and profitability. The successful leader will be directly responsible for implementing the contractual obligations to ensure high quality service is offered to our clients and customers, thereby achieving the financial targets set for the business. In addition, you will work with Canteen One senior leadership on interrelated department issues and projects and may also retain direct ownership of key clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Increase team's accountability, develop and implement best practices, properly handle industry needs and effectively handle change management
* Establish and maintain senior client relationships
* Establish appropriate communication level with clients to enable effective implementation and joint monitoring of the contract; manage all aspects of the contract to ensure compliance
* Ensure that newly developed concepts, latest technology and methods are utilized to the client’s best advantage
* Provide support service consultation to maximize level of service, quality and to help clients reduce their costs
* Solve as expeditiously as possible any problem and solve any client dissatisfaction issues
* Prepare ad hoc analyses for client reviews and presentations
* Implementation of a Strategic Account Plan for the business
* Ensure smooth implementation of any new sites or services where appropriate
* Coordinate the implementation of the Client Program with appropriate Canteen One teams
* Facilitate existing and new business proformas and overall financial summary of business
* Lead in developing account retention strategies with client senior management
* Joint accountability for the financial targets set for the account(s) both in growth as well as achievement of the bottom line
* Ensure achievement of group and client financial requirements
* Bachelor’s Degree along with a minimum of five years of account or client management experience required
* Proven account retention required
* Strong leadership skills required
* Strong communication and relationship management skills required
* Ability to plan strategically and analyze financial data required
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
* Experience in operations and food service is strongly preferred
* Experience managing large programs that involve strategic planning and project implementation preferred
* Experience with an ERP system (i.e. Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards) preferred
* Reporting tool experience (i.e. Business Objects, Crystal Reports) preferred
Apply to Canteen One today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at Canteen One are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1269600