EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF (FULL TIME and PART TIME)
- We have an opening for a full time and part time EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF position.
- Location: GA Aquarium - 225 Baker Street, Atlanta, GA 30313 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time and part time schedules are available; open availability is preferred with nights and weekends required. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: 3 - 5 years of high volume catering experience is preferred but not required.
- Pay Range: $17.50 to $17.50
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1273745.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
Become part of Restaurant Associates, the industry’s leading provider of dining and event catering for some of the nation's most prestigious museums, performing arts centers and corporations! Voted Glassdoor's Employee Choice Awards- Best Places to Work in 2021
Summary: Assembles, delivers, sets-up and serves food and beverages to guests at on-premise and off-premise events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to the scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Sets buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to pre-established standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Cleans and packs dishes and utensils
- Returns un-served foods and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to the Commissary.
- Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised attractively according to pre-established standards.
- Handles foods items appropriately during preparation.
- Serves food neatly and attractively according to pre-established standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service.
- Cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments.
- Assists with food and table prep before events begin.
- Serves plated dinners to guests and responds to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs.
- Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Opens wine and takes drink orders.
- Cleans up venue after event ends and assists with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must meet any applicable state and local health requirements for food handlers.
Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Req ID: 1273745