EVENTS AND CATERING SUPERVISOR (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full time EVENTS AND CATERING SUPERVISOR position.
- Location: LinkedIn - 700 Middlefield Road, Mountain View, CA 94043 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Monday through Friday, hours may vary; some weekends included. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous catering and supervisor experience is required.
- Pay Range: $25.00 per hour to $25.25
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1273531.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Supervises Catering Department employees. Prepares and serves food at functions under the supervision of the Catering Director. May drive a truck to deliver food and beverages to catered functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises employees in the Catering Department. Assists in the performance appraisal process.
- Determines workload requirements from catering orders.
- Meets with function group leaders to discuss setup arrangements, addresses last-minute changes and resolves problems.
- Assembles and delivers food and supplies to the scheduled catering functions.
- Returns food, beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility.
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards at catered functions.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and serving temperatures.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of equipment, supplies and utensils within work area.
- Cleans equipment in a timely fashion; thoroughly cleans workstation before leaving the area for other assignments.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly and service-oriented manner; relays relevant customer concerns to supervisor.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A valid driver's license may be required. Must possess or able to obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers permit where required by state law.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Bon Appetit maintains a drug-free workplace.