Executive Vice President
Position Title: Executive Vice President
Experience in the Specialty Coffee and Tea or Foodservice Industries is required for this role.
Monday - Friday - days hours may vary based on business needs.
As the Executive Vice President of Coffee Services, you will be responsible for driving revenue and maximizing growth opportunities for Coffee Services including but not limited to direct leadership in operational execution training for equipment, supplier relationships, and oversight of our full roaster portfolio. This role will also provide the strategic direction for Canteen's coffee services to support client satisfaction and retention while reaching the Company's goals.
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
The Executive Vice President ensures that our coffee, foodservice, and micro market business operations are efficient and effective. You will do this by establishing good rapport with clients, identifying profit opportunities, developing strategic plans, and mentorship of operational leaders. .
- Ensures that the proper management of resources, distribution of services to customers, and analyses of systems are conducted
- Directs business to achieve high performance as measured by the company scorecard, participating in strategic planning meetings when necessary
- Successfully builds relationships at all levels of the organizations
- Builds an effective and results-achieving team within the region
- Participates in the sales process by working with pre-proposal site survey team, aiding in presentations, aiding in negotiation and approving of final contact
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- 7+ years of management experience in the coffee and / or foodservice industries
- Experience in personnel management including hiring, supervision, evaluation and succession planning
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Must be able to make business decisions based on financial reports and similar facts
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1266309
HELEN L GRIMMENGA