General Manager of Clubs - Intuit Dome
Salary: $75,000 - $80,000
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As a General Manager of Clubs, you will be responsible for ensuring that our guests are provided with excellent service and our team members are upholding Levy's hospitality standards.
* Maintaining positive guest relationships including obtaining regular feedback through table visits and executing show quality standards
* Trains and conveys brand clarity through the menu, wine, and beverage knowledge
* Promotes a positive work environment through hiring/selection of team members, maximizing productivity and morale through team member engagement, and maintaining appropriate staffing levels per business needs
* Maintains state, federal and business compliance, including but not limited to responsible alcohol service guidelines, safety and sanitation standards, and client requirements
* Engages in the financial goals of the operation with support from the General Manager
* Employs good safety and sanitation practices
* Follows and enforces responsible alcohol service policies
* Executes required daily reporting in a timely manner
* Executes inventory controls
* Ensures team members adhere to Levy guidelines as stated in the team member training manual and employee handbook
* Executes all menu requirements and fulfills all guest-specific service requests
* Ensures all function setups and breakdowns are executed correctly, efficiently, and expeditiously
* Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
* Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
* Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team members
* Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
* Conducts regularly scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
* Interviews, hires, trains, and develops team members according to Levy guidelines
* Displays a positive attitude towards team members
* Other duties, as assigned
* 5+ years of experience in a food and beverage operational position
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1272803
BRITTANY R. VETVICK