Graphic Design Intern, Chartwells Higher Ed / Angelo State University
- We are hiring immediately for a Graphic Design Intern position.
- Location: 1910 Rosemont Drive Houston Ha San Angelo, TX Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: To be determined based on class schedule and business needs.
- Requirement: Experience is required.
- Starting pay: $12.00 per hour.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1146986.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and to promote the dining program at Angelo State University. This involves designing and editing of marketing materials, presentations, newsletter, and all other graphic design needs for campus. This is not your average internship; you will be spearheading various projects and will be able to request assignments to expand your knowledge base. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in the field of marketing.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Customer service experience/knowledge
• Previous graphic design experience
• Good to better interpersonal skills
• General interest and knowledge
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Prior marketing related experience is a plus
Job Responsibilities (May include any or all):
• Assist with designing marketing pieces for promotions and events
• Assist with Dine on Campus
• Assist in social media graphic development
• Act as a brand representative
• Conduct marketing audits
• Work with other dining interns on various projects
• Assist in developing client newsletters and communications
• Manage signage in multiple locations
• Assist with the creation of concepts, campaigns, and imagery to effectively communicate messages to the target market
• Assist in managing website and social networking profile content
• Attend meetings or other events as required
• Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment.
• Learn how to create and implement marketing pieces for public viewing.
• Learn how to use multiple platforms and strategies to effectively promote a brand.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).