Position Title: [[Janitorial Manager]]
Pay Grade: 15
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
The Facilities Unit Director will be responsible for the effective leadership of site services which includes the successful management of supervisors, finances, client relations, customer satisfaction, program quality standards, performance improvement, personnel performance and productivity. You will also be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, directing and controlling of site activities.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics
- Develops and recommends department operating budget
- Coordinates transportation activities and services with other hospital departments
- Maintains records and statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the department
- Establishes work standards and work flow
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
- Demonstrates good communication skills with clients
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
- Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
- High School Diploma Required - Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 4+ Years Industry Related Experience (Janitorial Manager)
- Supervision of staff employees required
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
- General business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Service/quality attitude
- Ability to plan, organize, and achieve effective time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Public speaking skills a must
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Eurest services maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1174373