JANITORIAL SUPERVISOR - United Airlines Lounges - NEWARK, NJ
Salary: $23.00 Per Hour Plus Possible Overtime (OT)
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
The Janitorial Supervisor will provide support to a designated facility in whichever area the need arises. Responsibilities might change day to day, but your mission to maintain consistency in the facility’s workflow will drive your actions each day.
- Frequently does walk-throughs of the facility to keep a pulse on areas or assets needing attention
- Provides logistical support for activities and events
- Maintains, manages, and orders supplies
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and project manages facilities matters
- Partners with building management to follow and apply guidelines with back/front of the house policies with employees, facilities and staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent training and experience
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1272723
Flik Hospitality Group